Continuous Fragrance Microdiffusers
Continuous Fragrance Microdiffusion Technology allows the atomization of pure perfume in tiny and ligth particles that spread quickly and are carried away by the airflow in each ambient, reaching every corner of the room. A minuscule air generator inside the Microdiffuser inject compressed air into the fragrance bottle. The fragrance is specially designed for this application and meets density, viscosity and evaporation rate requirements. Compressed air absorbs the odor molecules from the perfume, and it is then passed through a special nozzle that reduces the size of the molecules for the microdiffusion to take place. DIn this way, by using pure perfume in tiny moleculesm it is possible to create environments that always smell amazingly well!
- All equipment is Fully Programable. SYou can set the days of the week and times you want it to operate as well as the level of intensity of the fragrance.
- No Aerosol Propellants. Environmentally safe.
- Reduces Waste from aersol cans. Bottles are recyclable.
- Ideal for Green Buildings that meet LEED certifications.
- Contemporary Design and style, adaptable to any decor.
- Very Economical in their Daily Use compared to aerosol cans and reloadable deodorizer systems.
|Microdiffuser||Volume||Approx Area||Installation Type||Technical Data|
|AQ-B4||6,000 cu. ft. (175 m3)||550 sq. ft. (50 m2)||Wall Mount||Voltage: 3 alkaline batteries "AA"; Output: 0.4mL/hour; Bottle Capacity 100 mL. Size: 6" x 6-5/16" x 2-3/8" (15 x 16 x 6 cm). Weight: 2.4 Lb. (1.1 Kg).|
|AQ-L25||6,000 - 33,000 cu. ft. (175-875 m3)||550 - 3,000 sq. ft. (50- 150 m2)||Wall Mount or HVAC Ducts A/A*||Voltage: 110-120 V., 60 Hz.; Output: 2.5mL/hour; Bottle Capacity 200 mL. Size: 9" x 6-3/4" x 4" (23 x 17 x 10 cm). Weigth: 4.2 Lb. (1.9 Kg).|
|AQ-S50||33,000 - 220,000 cu. ft. (875-7,000 m3)||3,000 - 20,000 sq. ft. (250-2,000 m2)||HVAV Ducts*||Voltage: 110-120 V., 60 Hz.; Output: 5mL/hour; Bottle Capacity 500 mL. Size: 15" x 12" x 6-5/16" (38 x 30 x 16 cm). Weigth: 12.3 Lb. (5.6 Kg).|
*For more information about installations in ducts of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems (HVAC), please click here.